When it all makes sense!

Stick Legs

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Was out on the Quantocks today to get out of Hospital for a while (Mrs is having a extended stay with pregnancy probs). She has been there for a week, so have I, so as you can imagine 4 walls have lost their appeal :LOL:

Half way up Holford combe I turned around and stopped. Took these picures and I think you'll agree, they just sum up why we are mountain-bikers! ;)

Attachments

• loved bikes GET RIDDEN WHEN IT'S NICE! 008.jpg
    loved bikes GET RIDDEN WHEN IT'S NICE! 008.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,606
  • loved bikes GET RIDDEN WHEN IT'S NICE! 007.jpg
    loved bikes GET RIDDEN WHEN IT'S NICE! 007.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,606
  • loved bikes GET RIDDEN WHEN IT'S NICE! 005.jpg
    loved bikes GET RIDDEN WHEN IT'S NICE! 005.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,606
Oh! By the way, before any of you get too concerned Mrs & baby Stick Legs are fine, just showing labour signs a bit early, that's all. ;)

That's not what we are actually calling the child BTW, Baby Stick legs would be a bit cruel :LOL:

No crueller than half the names you hear these days... ;) :LOL:

Nice pics though Pete, make me wish I could ride at the mo...!

I love that trail by the river.

On my 'Sunday' ride yesterday I got to the top of the hill and Cheltenham was covered in mist so all I could see were the tops of the Malverns poking through the mist in the distance.. lovely :)

That's a bit careless - somebody left a decent looking Pace in the woods - hope you nabbed it ;)

I was up there the other day. Left my pristine Pace somewhere - don't s'pose you saw it, did you?

:)

^^^^ All abandond Pace related jokes...

Yes I did take it home, it is safe and washed and drying off in my living room! There's some lovely XTR M900 kit on it, and a salsa stem :LOL:

Looks like a pleasant ride.

Is there a thread on this forum for people to post up pics from their exploits upon bikes?

Seems like it would be a good idea (if I do say so myself) and would encourage folk such as myself to get out there more often!

I'm not talking about organised events like in the 'Rides, Meets, Events and Races' part of the forum - just pics like Stick Legs posted today.

Maybe we could use this thread?
Maybe it could be a sticky.
Maybe i'm being over-enthusiastic.

Apologies if it's already been done and i've just not found it yet.

Russell":2ug0kd5k said:
I love that trail by the river.

I reversed the route we did last sunday (except I didn't stop at Stella's; see red dwarf episode 'Backwards' :LOL: ). That single track makes a lush descent, the water splashes are fun too!

Back