The end of FatCogs?

rody

BoTM Winner
Ouch, here's the message I got today when trying to load FatCogs...

We are experiencing server load issues on our main site (ApexSpeed.com) and unfortunately, until we figure out a permanent solution to the issue, we are forced to reduce the bandwidth and server load in whatever means possible. This includes temporarily shutting down FatCogs.com. We are doing everything to get back online as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reminiscent of when OldschoolMTB went down.

I know Dougs life has taken him in another direction, even to the point of thinking about selling the site.

Unfortunately, he has not responded to emails as of late.

Doug, you out there? Would love to help out if you get in touch.

Would hate to lose the site as it is a valuable resource...

rody

rody":1fzmao09 said:
Ouch, here's the message I got today when trying to load FatCogs...

We are experiencing server load issues on our main site (ApexSpeed.com) and unfortunately, until we figure out a permanent solution to the issue, we are forced to reduce the bandwidth and server load in whatever means possible. This includes temporarily shutting down FatCogs.com. We are doing everything to get back online as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reminiscent of when OldschoolMTB went down.

I know Dougs life has taken him in another direction, even to the point of thinking about selling the site.

Unfortunately, he has not responded to emails as of late.

Doug, you out there? Would love to help out if you get in touch.

Would hate to lose the site as it is a valuable resource...

rody

Losing fatcogs would be bad. It says the site is temporarily down...let's hope it's back up soon...

It has been quiet over there of late, not so many folk frequenting it it seems.

It would be a crying shame to lose such a good site and I for one (and I'm sure many others) would be very, very disappointed.

Let's hope it's just temporary...

:(

Re: Foster Home

mrkawasaki":agujbz4q said:
Couldn't Retrobike adopt it??!!!

Neil

If Doug was willing that would be a possibility. Will have to try and speak with him.....

would be a shame to see it go, great site :(

( and I don't even have a fat (as some people point out to me :roll: ))

:LOL:

Oooh.... sorry Lee. I planned a quote, but clicked the Edit button :oops:

dont worry guys, will be back to normal soon.

"Thanks Mike, we’re working feverishly to get it back online. We should be back up and running in a couple of days.... FatCogs will be back soon, don’t worry."

Back