Trimble sales brochure

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Bought Trimble sales leaflest/brochure thing of Ebay the other day - Ill scan it in when I have a moment.

Interesting enough it gives the spec of what the actual frame material is made of:

"duPont kevlar, carbon fibre and fibreglass in epoxy resin matrix."

Oooh

Wondered when you were gonna scan that one up for us Jez,
was gonna have a bid if you got outbid ;)

can't wait to see it.

I got a 1991 Kestrel dealer catalogue the other day, catalogue is A3 size though and I cant fit it on a scanner bed :( , tried to photo it and it aint the same so trying to convince the boss I need an A3 scanner bed :twisted:

includes all the dealers cost prices & order forms too :!:

Will prob post that when I get my new office (& scanner)

Go to Google patents and type- trimble mountain -it has all the engineering and even tells you how to build it!
In case you Brits don't know, all US patents are public record and can be viewed on-line.
When the elastomers died on my Prolex, I went to the patent and it gives you all the engineering info. I had new ones made custom from that info.

without wanting to rain on the parade...

Surely the patent is viewable to STOP people from copying designs not to help :LOL:

Just a thought you understand ;)

BTW edan, which part of Boston are you from, I spent a lot of my childhood in Malden. Most of my family now lives in Hingham.

retrobikeguy-
how do you like the drawings of the kestrel frame showing the layers of carbon and how they're wrapped? Technogeek heaven.

sticklegs-
didn't mean to sound like I was ripping anyone off. i just meant to provide a solution when parts become obsolete. don't you hate it when the bike shops tell you to buy a new bike because parts are no longer available?
i live in the conord area- biker paradise. Malden's pretty urban.

Back