Show us your...Yeti Arc's

Mines long gone,I think its in the sale section,was tempted to buy it back but remembered it always felt a little too big :cry:

yeti arcs

i really want jonrocks yeti arc, but am broken at the moment. you should get it from him jez. it looks sweet. if you haven't got/found it already. ;)

Just going through my old folder and i wish I'd bought this off John a few years back. Think he's sold it on sincethen - so dont get too excited.

Hope John doesnt mind me posting this pic:

Attachments

• yeti.jpg
    yeti.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 5,178
That Ringlé/Grafton rolling showroom ARC would have been sooo nice. I remember when it showed up for sale and I had just bought something else. Wished that I hadn't at the moment...

^^^

Same.

I remember being in conversations with the seller, and I was trying my damndest to think how I could free up some cash.

But, I was then maxed out, and had just recently bought a couple of bikes so really couldn't do it - and I thought it was too extreme to take a aloan out for it.

Looking back at it again though I'm not so sure. I still think about it most weeks...

The way I see it now though... when I do get one it will be all the more enjoyable! Sometimes you have to wait a while for things to build up maximum appreciation for them. I waited over 15 years for a Pace and a Zinn...!

:cool:

Back