.....for all those after a Pace RC100

boy"O"boy

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all. :D

Just returned from a very enjoyable weekend's racing at the Bontrager 24/12. Even bumped into Heathy as I was about to go out and do another night lap....

Anyhow.....

Enjoying a cooked breakfast the morning before the start, there was a guy sitting at the next table with a 19" Pace RC100 frame with 'offers' written on a piece of card taped to it.

Ear to the ground on all things retro, I asked how much he wanted for it.
Turn's out he was a local that had turned out to watch the race and brought it along with him.
It was his old race bike that had gradually been split over the years and he no longer had the forks/stem/bullseyes etc.
Frame number was 000325ish I think.

Anyone interested, PM me and i'll forward you his number.

As the frame is not mine to sell / not after a valuation / don't want to dig through the wanted section..... mods, feel free to move this if in the wrong section.

Hope this can help someone.

Cheers,
boy"O"boy

Attachments

• 100_0014 (650x488).jpg
    100_0014 (650x488).jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 759
  • 100_0015 (650x488).jpg
    100_0015 (650x488).jpg
    103 KB · Views: 759
PM sent!

I actually have the build kit ready and waiting for it ...if it works out :)

Been in touch, decent chap, hopefully working out a deal. I'll keep you informed.

Rob

Whore, hmm I hadnt considered it before but if it brings in extra cash to fund more Pace goodies, im all yours...for a price.... :shock:

Nah Im just a chap who should have taken up a non intrusive hobby like stamp collecting or heroin instead of discovering Retrobike.

jesus, ive only been on here a couple of weeks and you are a whore!!
You will be too ;)

Why not give him retrobikes web address :D ,after 10 mins browsing he'll be hooked
He can keep his frame and rebuild it.
Instead of it adorning someone elses shed

Back