How much for RC36's?

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just a quick question really, I'm want to get some RC36's for my bike the ones with the carbon braces and gold/nitrade stanchions. How much does a set normally go gor?. Only asking at the minute though can't afford any quite yet. Would of course love a set of Judy FSX in good condition but am figuring I've not got a very good chance of getting a set. :(

These Pace unbelievably go for quite some money - Ive seen some go for 150 quid and some for 40 quid. Depends on condition of course.

Im looking for a knackered pair so I can revert my long travel ones to a shorter stack. Or does anyone want to swap inners?

jez-2-many-bikes":3i7egiew said:
Im looking for a knackered pair so I can revert my long travel ones to a shorter stack. Or does anyone want to swap inners?
Some of the rc36 models could be reduced from 90 -70mm travel by taking out a short spring and a pin in the nylon spring guide.

Well I want some in pretty good condition, so guess I'm looking at quite a bit then. I'm guessing I'm right with the Judy FSX how often do they tend to come along?, I'm guessing they cost loads for a decent set though.

Back