I love mountain biking because....

Russell

Old School Grand Master
Why do you do it???

I like it because it allows a 32 year old male to pull on a pair of shorts and cover himself in mud on a mid-Januarys Friday afternoon :)

Brilliant.

I had one of those rides today where I smiled all the time and everything just flowed, proper Zen I tell thee.

poor pic of me thats meant to show me muddy, apres ride, but in fact manages to make me look rather clean and un-sullied :)

9763795a3264021730b481404611l.jpg

agree with all of the above ...

P*ssing it down

3 hrs gone

absolutely exhausted

but still smiling ...

main.php

nice pic's! lol,

im curious thou lads, whats the age off you boys?? am i one off the younger ones at 23??

?

I think these three photos sum it up for me:

Attachments

• Me still not growing old gracefully.jpg
    Me still not growing old gracefully.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 2,258
  • Real Ale Wobble 2006 (Small).JPG
    Real Ale Wobble 2006 (Small).JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 2,258
  • Real Ale Wobble 2004 031 (Small).jpg
    Real Ale Wobble 2004 031 (Small).jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 2,258
:LOL:

Excellent!

im curious thou lads, whats the age off you boys?? am i one off the younger ones at 23??

Looks that way Doug.

You should probably be referred to as "young 'un" from now on :)

I love mountian biking beacuse...

...I am 30 in august and every time I go out on my bike I feel 15 again, the hills haven't changed, my bike hasn't changed (the time I take to complete the ride has! ;) ) and the sense of acheivment hasn't changed. Mountian biking is an escape from Mortgage, job, time, life... delete or add as appropriate.

This site is great because now I have some people to share this with, everyone else just looks at me strangley! :LOL:

Stick Legs":3x8jwnm7 said:
This site is great because now I have some people to share this with, everyone else just looks at me strangley! :LOL:

Theres a real sense of friendship amongst mountain bikers. On the hill today every other biker I saw nodded or said 'hi' or had a big smile on his/her face. It may have been because they were wondering where my suspension and disc brakes were, but its more likely that they were happy to be out there, enjoying the sporadic winter sunshine and escaping from whatever it is that bothers them. Love it.

I love mountian biking because...

... I like groupies!

Attachments

• bike0002_.jpg
    bike0002_.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 2,213
  • bike0001_.jpg
    bike0001_.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 2,213
Back