and your favourite fork is............?

feetabix

Retrobike Rider
the yo-eddy fork........instantly recognisable,minimal,unique,direct without vision blurring stiffness.........will be interesting to see other views......

You are talking rigid right?

the Yo Eddy (BOI) is a great looking fork but i also like the SYNCROS fork,..and bit more modern a future classic : PACE RC31

ow,..and i also like the switchblades

Pro-Circuit.

Lovely to look at, smooth action, rare and British.

Attachments

• IMG00026.jpg
    IMG00026.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,385
  • IMG00027.jpg
    IMG00027.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,385
IRD or the FAT Big one inch in rigid flavour or the AMP for the bouncer.

Si

Oh nearly forgot Klein's rigid fork on the adroit/Atittude. Wish could have got a pair on my frames a fat fork for a fat frame :cool: :cool:

the ones i have tried and liked:
marzocchi bomber Z2.
RS mag 21- flexy, yeah. i know. but the air/oil functions really well on big hits.

vicious cycles fork- i have the 1in steerer whcih is supposed to be corrected for non susp. geometries. the fork is tall, the rake is totally different from era forks and so it wrecks the geometry. otoh it rides very very very well: tracks great plus it absorbs a lot of noise.

then we have all the 43mm raked lightweight unicrown steel forks which are OK, nice all right. the specialized double butted that came on the stumpies though is lighter and supple but it just won't track straight as a vicious.

looks? it's a bike... not matching purse and dress.

Back