The Titanium WTB Phoenix Thread: calling those in the know

GoldenEraMTB

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I've been scouring the site for info on the Titanium WTB Phoenix, and have found very little.

First Flight has some info under the WTB history page, but not much. The catalog scan over on the german site is barely legible...I was able to read some of it, but if someone has a better scan, that would be great.

I'd love to hear from owners or people with a good knowledge, or at least point me in ther ight direction.

Pics are always welcome :D

Thanks!

What do you want to know? FFYI, there is a huge thread on MTBR VRC on the Phoenix.

Here's mine. (I'm waiting on Potts to make me a Type II fork to complete the build.)

3616829345_cd634a732f_b.jpg

uno-speedo":344wm17l said:
What do you want to know? FFYI, there is a huge thread on MTBR VRC on the Phoenix.

Here's mine. (I'm waiting on Potts to make me a Type II fork to complete the build.)

3616829345_cd634a732f_b.jpg

Thanks!
that's nice looking. What's the turn around on the type II forks?

Regarding the VRC thread, could you link me :D
is it a lot of steel phoenix content? As I'm looking mostly for info on the Ti variety...right now, I'll read anything to do with it.

Thanks for the link, Uno. Might take you up on the offer from the other thread, pm me with what you had in mind for a price.

Noah, cool pic, you're affiliated with Sid's?
Since you mentioned that you see one everyday, back in that ebay thread where I stated here's something you don't see everyday, I had to get one. Now it looks like it's happening...just hope it isn't too large, as I see that everyone rides what looks to be a smaller frame with a longgg seatpost, but I understand that's the way it was sized and meant to be ridden.

Should've done a bit more research, but I had to act quick if I wanted the WTB variety.

Do you guys mind posting your sizes, specs, setups, and such?

I'm going over to the vrc to check out that thread.

GoldenEraMTB":nsi1gbxp said:
Thanks for the link, Uno. Might take you up on the offer from the other thread, pm me with what you had in mind for a price.

Since you mentioned that you see one everyday, back in that ebay thread where I stated here's something you don't see everyday, I had to get one. Now it looks like it's happening...just hope it isn't too large, as I see that everyone rides what looks to be a smaller frame with a longgg seatpost, but I understand that's the way it was sized and meant to be ridden.

Should've done a bit more research, but I had to act quick if I wanted the WTB variety.

there is sizing info from WTB on an old catalogue. I am sure i saw it on the web..
you don't size a phoenix from seat tube.

purplewicked":wyn42ann said:
GoldenEraMTB":wyn42ann said:

there is sizing info from WTB on an old catalogue. I am sure i saw it on the web..

The catalog is difficult to make out, (blurry); if you know of a better copy scanned somewhere, please link.

regarding the seat tube and sizing of a phoenix, I gathered that, just a bit late.

GoldenEraMTB":smh6os40 said:
purplewicked":smh6os40 said:
GoldenEraMTB":smh6os40 said:

The catalog is difficult to make out, (blurry); if you know of a better copy scanned somewhere, please link.

regarding the seat tube and sizing of a phoenix, I gathered that, just a bit late.

bushpig will have all that info. i am sure.

Back