PEOPLE'S FEEDBACK - Please Read..

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Can we ask that if poss you find your feedback thread and link it in your profile/ signature. This will make it very easy for people to leave you feedback and equally importantly, mean we don't get multiple feedback threads for the same member.

There are loads in there now and a fair few are duped. With the growth of the site, it would make it much easier in the future if they were all linked through the profile/ signatures of members. There are so many now that it's understandable that people won't want to scroll through them al to find one and just set one up instead. It's be nice to avoid that.

Thanks.

RB.

1. Find your feedback thread (do a search for your username in the Feedback Forum)

2. Copy the URL to the clipboard

3. Visit your profile

4. Look for the Feedback URL entry, and paste the address in there

5. Magically, you get a button under all your posts linking to your feedback

Kestonian":16ev3a3o said:
1. Find your feedback thread (do a search for your username in the Feedback Forum)

2. Copy the URL to the clipboard

3. Visit your profile

4. Look for the Feedback URL entry, and paste the address in there

5. Magically, you get a button under all your posts linking to your feedback

Thanks.

:D

stevek":wyf45ax9 said:
I have noticed that the feedback button isn't there when you post PM's... :?

Yep, me too. The quick way round it is to click their profile button then the feedback button is there.

RB,

Good idea. Is it possibe to link more than 1 feedback thread to your profile as I'm one of those people who seem to have 2 threads?

Cheers Mike.

if you have two
you could
link to the bigger one
and then put a sub link in both back to each other
stating which one you want used from now on ?????

;]

Back