Modern rigid forks like RC30s?

modern rigid fork

white Industries, and Nuke Proof both make attractive rigid forks. Dean bikes makes a really cool looking titanium fork, but it's really expensive.

theres another rigid ive seen on ebay,i think its made by a far eastern company and they send it from there
I think they were about £80

Sorry :oops: cant remember their name

Kenesis X max is another one. I had one of these and sold it recently not a bad fork but not a light as some of the others mentioned above. I have just got a white bros rock solid 26 from lumos2000 on here. Looks cool but have not ridden it yet. I have spoken with the guys as ison who distribute white bros and they say they don't get any problems with them.
DT Swiss do/did list a rigid one on their website but nobody seem to stock them or have seen one.

dyna-ti":hgy211xf said:
theres another rigid ive seen on ebay,i think its made by a far eastern company and they send it from there
I think they were about £80

Sorry :oops: cant remember their name

i think you mean these ones.

http://www.carboncycles.cc/?s=0&t=0&c=43&

carbon cycles, you can get thwm on ebay but they work out cheaper buying from their site.

i ve recently got a pair and they are very light and seem to be well made, DIN tested according to the website.

they do disc only or disc and v. and they do three varieties.
-alloy leg crown and steerer-cheapest
-alloy crown and steerer with carbon legs
-carbon legs and steerer with alloy crown.

EDIT: i think they are made in the far east but are shipped from the uk and they even do a 1" steerer.

They also do MTB Carbon rims at £99!

Look beautiful, but not particularly light at 399g!

What really surprises me is how small the weight saving (100-200g) is over a set of P2s!
I guess that they have to add so much extra material that the saving almost disappears.

Or maybe I forgot the weight of P2s... :? :oops:

Back