Dave Yates.....slow at email?

neilll

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I sent an enquiry to Dave Yates via email nearly a week ago and have had no response, is he real slow at answering emails normally? Am I better off just going up to this workshop and talking to him?

Anyone used him for work and can offer advice please?

Neill

I've had email contact with him in the past with no problems. My mate went to see him for some advice not too many weeks ago and found he was quite a friendly bloke who was willing to give his advice and have a chat. Apparently he's very busy ATM.

I'd send him another email.

stevek":1rizys0h said:
It was Dave who replied and it was some time ago - when he was extending his workshop.

Cool...thanks.....actually I've just checked his site and he is running one of his framebuilding courses this week.....that might explain the silence :oops:

If I don't hear back soon I'll phone I think.

I wouldn't mind doing one of those courses but have you seen how far in advance they're booked up 'til??! :shock: Very popular.

I've got a little job coming up for him in the near future, hope he's not too busy for that...

stevek":1mus04lr said:
I've got a little job coming up for him in the near future, hope he's not too busy for that...

Same here and I want it done yesterday :LOL: :LOL:

Fingers crossed ;)

Back