V BRake Travel Agents

computerbitz

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Anyone used them are they crap are they not no idea would like to know looking if they are on putting on STX levers with Dia Compe 747's or should i get a set of STX Cantis

brakes work at the mo just dont feel right but i knew that was going to happen but the Dia Compe Levers that was on are well and truly fooked

sorry if you read this in off topis aswell posted in wrong section as i am a man as my wife says and was trying to multitask and well we all know we cant

STX levers arent really nice enough to spend £10-15 a pop on travel agents. might as well get some nice V levers. Travel agents are all very well if you have some nice levers, or high-end STI units but really a waste of money when you have STX levers that you can just replaced with some XT's or somethingg

cce":347snqej said:
STX levers arent really nice enough to spend £10-15 a pop on travel agents. might as well get some nice V levers. Travel agents are all very well if you have some nice levers, or high-end STI units but really a waste of money when you have STX levers that you can just replaced with some XT's or somethingg

I do agree but they all i had lying aroung at the time hence why i put them on :LOL:

just considering the cheaper short term options for me at the mo on having the bike functional

they wont beon to long though just till pay day maybe :LOL:

Back