Design me some decals - Prize!

South Bound

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Right, have lived with my Ozone decal-less for long enough and decided that it needs some. I have scoured through 1000s of fonts trying to find something to compliment it, but am not happy with any of them.

Anyone fancy having a go? If I get a couple of (serious) proposals I will put them up for a vote and let you lot decide for me. Can't think of a prize, but I might have something the winner would like or a crisp fiver!

Looking for an 'Ozone' decal and a 'CO2' decal, colours open to discussion, but prob boring silver and black outline or similar.

Don't have a better pic than this one from during the build!

main.php

How about copying the Chris King headset and having a few black bands going around the tubes with OZONE and Co2 instead of KING[/i]

I have the logo's of this but forgot to save the stretched version of the Ozone part (as it look titchy if not stretched lengthways) will add later.

Of course It's not rounded for the tubes so will look different actually on.

Attachments

• SB CO2 FC.jpg
    SB CO2 FC.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 960
Quite like the modern contrast of the first one. Like the sound of the second 'CK' inspired one, but can't really picture it.

Are you getting die cut vinyls?

I possibly couldn't choose a font for you, but would go with something mod-futuristic and minimal in light grey lettering w/darker grey outline.

Old Decals here, didn't think they were any good, so off they came! Die-Cut would be the preference and open to any style. Concur the grey with darker border.

main.php

Back