bargain flite alert! or should that be idiot alert?

lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
logged onto ebay just in the nick of time the other day. saw this with not long to go, bid, won.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0342328210

THEN read the description!

was contemplating sending the £1.70 and telling him to keep it but i wondered if anyone has a spare ti flite rail kicking about or if anyone knows if they are the same rails as the turbomatic ti. that would be too good to be true though...

there's one born every minute

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i would pop the other rail out and bend some chromo rails for it ( and when i say " i " what i mean is my panel beater mate :LOL: )

are you (when i say you i mean your mate) able to source the materiels and do you think "you" would be up for a bit of a barrow job?

flite cromo. the pikey saddle

It would be marvellous. If you were ever mugged, you could whip your seatpost out and use it as an axe.

:LOL: I had this in my watch list for the week and with a few hours to go thought a bargain was on the cards, luckily read the description though

Hmm. Home made saddle rails. Not sure I am all over that idea, the last thing I would want a blue peter job done on is the part that keeps me from being skewered by a cnc'd seat post.

Back