Yellow Panaracer Fire XC Pro - Piccie request.

m-trax

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Has anyone got a picture of them on a bike?

I have a yellow bike and was wondering if they would look good, or should I go blue, red or black?

Anyone good at photoshop who could let me see what they would look like?

Panaracer Yellow Tyres

Here is my bike with Yellow Panaracers on....

Some like and some dont, so I dont know yet if they will stay or go.....

Hope this helps...

Attachments

• GT RTS 2 Yellow.jpg
    GT RTS 2 Yellow.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 2,705
The Panaracer colour band tyres are very much and love/hate thing on here.

If you do go for it, with your Dawes, I think a red band would work more than the yellow.

Tires a for sale btw.

Zaskar%20Team.jpg

I think either yellow or red Fires would make that Edge start to look a bit girlie. Nothing wrong with a girl having a girlie bike obviously, but I'm not sure a girlie look would suit the Edge. For me, it's a butch bike and it should have black tyres, fat ones.

Nothing wrong with a girl on a butch bike either, equally obviously. Nice in fact.

Pickle":iaqdvbkf said:
If you do go for it, with your Dawes, I think a red band would work more than the yellow.

I agree with the red rather than yellow. Another option could be IRC tyres which are usually available with a rusty red sidewall.

P310109_14.07.JPG

Imo the blue ones would be a good contrast to the yellow frame (just to confuse things even more :p :LOL: :LOL: ).

Go with the red ones as they will match the red decals on the frame, Yellow tyres will be to much imo

Here's my FSR with red ones fitted

DSC00740.jpg

And my dad's Endorphin with the same

DSC00833.jpg

Thanks for comments and all the pictures. I have gone with the yellow ones in the end, I'll post some pics up when they arrive. :)

Back