my new sannie stickers

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
heres a link to show off my new stickers for the sannie as my old ones were gone to crap in a crap bucket.many many large thanks to twosted for making me a very happy fella...(cheers big time me old china)......i look tired cos i was trying to do this whilst cooking a full blown roastie(only ate half of it in the end humpf cos the spuds wernt nice at all).....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMGGGROqJmE

Full Suspension bike on a trampoline? If you bounce the bike up and down on it does the bike's damping cancel out the trampoline? :D

just to say, as previous owner - dents: *not guilty*, superglued stickers: *not guilty* (they were there already) :LOL:

the sticker that came off in 1 peice is now stuck to the trampoline ...heheheh a mountain cycle trampi with 3 feet of travel....lousey uphill though... :LOL: :LOL:

The Sandy's looking fandabby-dozy with it's new stickers. :cool:
Afraid I can't help with the head stickers. My vinyl man needs an image in jpeg style to print out. Am too much of a duffer to do this! :oops:
I did chuckle watching the youtube video, my Sandy has the dents in the same places! :cry: :shock:
Excellent work dewd. :) :D :LOL:

SanAn stickers are pigs to remove! i have one with a black powder coated frame and when i tried to peel off the old stickers the powder coat came with em!
have put a white sticker on with new M/C ones on top. jobs a good 'un!

now,how do i post pics as i think i have before and after shots?

my missus is a veggie so i cant do that...(even tho they would be lovely)...turns out i used the wrong olive oil....ho hum frikk ect ...3 hours wasted ....only ate half of it. :?

gibbleking":1d6febnz said:
my missus is a veggie so i cant do that...(even tho they would be lovely)...turns out i used the wrong olive oil....ho hum frikk ect ...3 hours wasted ....only ate half of it. :?

Olive oil for roasties, how posh is that? :) ........you need to get separate roasting trays! :twisted: ;)

Back