Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
All I have so far is this one..!

xc4.jpg

Have found a few on his FS rig but really after the MCM HT build..

Muito 'brigado en advanco..

Cheers scant, that's his ATX tho, which makes me wonder if he raced the Carbon MCM at all?

I remember a full page photo of him in MBA where he's jumping the Whoop-De-Doos at the Cactus Cup.. But can't remember if that was an MCM or not.. :?

this is the only <cough> "giant" I can remeber him riding. pretty certain he didnt ride the carbon frame. rode richard cunningham pull shock under downtube XC FS frame for a while
I've still got that MBA you mention. fairly certain hes on the yeti built giant then.

kingroon said:
Cheers scant, that's his ATX tho, which makes me wonder if he raced the Carbon MCM at all?

I remember a full page photo of him in MBA where he's jumping the Whoop-De-Doos at the Cactus Cup.. But can't remember if that was an MCM or not.. :?

I've never seen him on a MCM. BTW that's a yeti-built ATX, very kool

Attachments

• tomacyetigiantws.jpg
    tomacyetigiantws.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 7,034
Thanks guys, I just bought this Giant MCM [thanks andrewl!] for about GBP35 and was gunna build it up Tomac Stylee [Racelines, Psychos, blue Tioga etc.] but I guess if he never rode one...!!!

Attachments

• Xmas06058.jpg
    Xmas06058.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 7,030
  • Xmas06055.jpg
    Xmas06055.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 7,030
  • e32f_1.JPG
    e32f_1.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 7,027
they did already have the full carbon frames in that year though.
the first ones came out in 1994 (still called cadex)
what year is yours? it is not in the catalog, special team version or a US version maybe?

Hmm.. Not sure it's a special edition.. Here's the TT graphic..

Just a regular MCM1 :?

Attachments

• Xmas06062.jpg
    Xmas06062.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 7,014
you paid 35 quid for that? i've a couple a friends who for their sins live london way... that's less than they'd pay for three pints a stout...! barchin ma man!

Back