Sunny Sunday Afternoon

Mr Panda

PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Horrendous weather forecast so lazed around house all morning waiting for rain to start. It didn't. So i went out at 2pm and took some snaps :p

Route: Glen Orchy - Bridge of Orchy - Blackmount - Glencoe, and back. On 2 bags of crisps and some stream water.

What I had expected to be easy forestry/LR track all the way started off gruelling then deteriorated for the first 5 miles. 3' wide firebreak path and axle deep mud :oops: :oops: Thank fcuk I got onto the forestry extraction road without injury, although it was close. Short section on public road then old military cobbled track type thing on a rigid bike. Still can't feel me arms :LOL: :shock: :LOL:

DSCN2204.jpg

DSCN2122.jpg

DSCN2127.jpg

DSCN2138.jpg

DSCN2165.jpg

DSCN2161.jpg

DSCN2174.jpg

DSCN2190.jpg

DSCN2202.jpg

....and those bloomin' river crossings :shock:

Top day out. Work 2morrow :evil:

looks like a great ride- pissed I had to miss today :evil: - will get together soon my good man- love the bike BTW.

Crisps :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

cool pictures. your bike is the first i have ever seen that actually looks great with those tyres!

clockworkgazz":hh4srmkd said:

Ahhhh - not my normal fare (although I can eat bucketloads of the damn things) - that's all i could find in back of the car when I got to Glen O. Forgot to pack the usual selection of biscuits and gingerbread AND went without any form of tyre inflation device :shock: . Stressful morning :roll:

Hey Mr. Panda, nice picture of your bike in nice parts of the world, next time though hand your camera over to the Kona and get it to take a picture of you.

Would be nice to know what you look like so we can decide if we want to be anywhere near you :D

Velo

MacRetro Clan

Your forgetting velo, that Mr Panda has already seen pictures of us and even given this fact, he is still up for a run out- so no matter how much of a freak he is- we should afford him the same curtsey. :roll:

makster":1rl52aus said:
At least two POTM entries there! What a backdrop. Very jealous :shock:

I agree, get them in there, cool ride :D

Back