Gobshite sellers on ebay!!!

geetee61

Senior Retro Guru
I have been watching a frame for over a week on evilbay, it ended last night and the gobshite selling it has really pissed me off! He originally advertised it as a 1998 17in Zaskar that he'd owned from new. After a few days he decided it was in fact an Avalanche?Yesterday I emailed the ignorant bastard 3 times asking him to clarify the frame size i,e, 16/18in and wanted to know if the frame number was intact and readable. I always do this due to being conned many moons ago.No reply from him until an hour before the auction ended and I'd threatened not to bid (bearing in mind it would have meant a 4 hour round trip to pick the frame up )unless i got answers to my Qs. His response was "it's an 18in and I can't find the frame number apart from 7005" When I pointed out that after owning the bike for 11 years this sounded iffy, he failed to respond so I didn't bid at all and it only made £26.10p.I hope whoever got the frame makes sure it's not stolen.Sellers like this guy are a total waste of space and I hope he gets his arse kicked one day!AaaaaaaH now i feel sooo much better getting that off my chest. :x :x :x :x

Yeah, he changed the description to an Avalanche and I was still interested till he became evasive about the frame number. :x

I had a punt at that, It was only up the road from me. I asked some questions too and got quick civil response :?

wierd how some people are right aholes on gaybay...like they are doing you a favour selling the item. I dont sell hardly at all on the bay these days as it gets up my nose...still keep searching for and buying bike parts though :shock:

Back