Hands up who wants a san andreas!!!!

paulstottuk

Dirt Disciple
Just out of curiousity who else really reaaly wants a mountain cycle san andreas or is it just me? if so what would you kit it out with? :D :D

Yes

Childhood dream, cus it looks like a bike from the year 3000

And no idea what it'd wear. Maybe like Smiffy used to have his. Apart from flatties

It was my dream bike for years - then I got one and enjoyed it for a year or so. Then went off full suss and sold it to Gibbleking :D

i'd vertainly like to own one but wouldnt go out of my way or bankrupt myself for one

The frame i had a wee while ago was very nice, i slipped up with the build though, it had the long travel rear shock on it so i thought i'd get long travel forks to match, went for 7" Monster Bombers which were too much :roll: , they would have worked ok but made the bike too heavy, too downhill specific and too much of a handfull, also have other stuff going on so it was the right bike at the wrong time, if i was doing it again i'd have got a shorter shock on the rear and used 5" forks.

We live and learn, may get another one someday though.

WOTS WRONG WITH GREEN???????????????????

id kit mine with pace forks...erm campy tripl front....erm mavic rear mech.....oh and some nice hope ti anodised hubs on mavic rims......oh hang on ........??bam!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• img_0011_767.jpg
    img_0011_767.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 1,559
  • kjk.JPG
    kjk.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 1,559
whats wrong with green ........... well its green :D :D :D :D

two san andreas, that just being greedy

:) :) :)
Like the first pic would love to try those pace forks

First time round it was bit of a dream bike, Have to admit now looking at them .... Think they are damn ugly :oops: :oops:

Back