Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
After much clamour and demand thought it was finally time retrobike got round to doing a jersey. Since my design skillz are weak thought it best I throw things open to the masses AND give you all something to do over Christmas rather than watch Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Ark for the 20th time. Go for any style you like - whether it be totally original or inspired by some old classics (Brooklyn anyone ;-) ). Remember nothing too garish - I want to be able to wear it.

I'll sort the creator of the winning design out with a jersey. Good luck!

Here's a template to get you all started. Click to download a full size version.

If anyone can recommend someone for getting these printed up give me a shout.

What a fantastic idea, But is it possible these could be made in a looser freeride stylee rather than a skin type traditional style that looks nasty on us older, less fit types?

Are you looking for a design for the entire shirt, or dya reckon you'll only be getting the design printed on the front & back, t-shirt stylee?

Ziggy":1k2kct3o said:
Are you looking for a design for the entire shirt, or dya reckon you'll only be getting the design printed on the front & back, t-shirt stylee?

Not sure yet. Hopefully the entire shirt.

mik0312":1k2kct3o said:
What a fantastic idea, But is it possible these could be made in a looser freeride stylee rather than a skin type traditional style that looks nasty on us older, less fit types?

Sure, will look into it.

not that it bothers me (I'm not telling ;) ), but are we going to have any copyright issues over logos/trademarks?

click on the one at the top and it opens up a new window with a large version of the template, copy this into your paintshop type software of choice and create away... that's what I'd do anyway (if I was the least bit creative, which I'm not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back