vicious cycles fork search

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm thinking of buying some vicious cycles forks after seeing them on a couple of bikes here. I'm happy to have a stock black one but the problem is all the stockists seem to be stateside :(

Does anybody know of any importers over here before I delve into the US?

I don't know of any importer in the UK....chuck out some wanted ads here and STW etc would be my first step....and of course Ebay Europe.

Yup there was a disc only pair for sale recently, think there still available.

Some went unsold at 120 Euros recently on ebay.de. They were 425mm axle to crown, otherwise I'd have been interested.

I haven't the link to hand, but do a search for completed listings and they should turn up.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I bought mine right here in da - for sale forum - not so long ago ...

Check the Auction Watch section, it´s very useful

Sorted Cycles

The importer for Vicious Cycles used to be Sorted Cycles but they threw

in the towel a couple of years back :(

Have a word with Sideways Cycles down in Cheshire, think they

mentioned trying to bring in Vicious stuff.

Failing that try and get help from one of the clan from across the pond to

help you buy and ship a pair of forks over :?: :idea:

Thanks to all of yous for the advice, much appreciated as always :D

I'll probably have a word with Sideways as some stage as soon as I definitely have the hard cash for a new pair, and keep an eye on developments for any used versions. Ideally I'm after v brake only ones, I'm guessing that maxhc bought the ones I was looking at on here a few months ago which would have been perfect for me but I foolishly held back, bargain they were too :oops:

Then again, I've also been looking at the Groovy Cycleworks website, there may be an 11th hour change of plan yet ;)

Back