Let's see your Mrs's bike (not a metaphor)

Hi there, this is stew's wife, Arlene
Here is my pride n joy!!!Totally amazing to ride, both off road as well as road with my slicks on. We are also in Thurmaston, leicester. Which end do you live?

055.jpg
:)

Cheers :)
Its really all down to Stew advising and sourcing parts for it. Back in the 90's i dreamed of hetting a funk. Now i have one.
What frame or bike are you thinking of getting Hannah?
Arlene :D

Girls bike

Im not sure yet but I remember seeing something like a Kona someone had built for their other half and sprayed a pastel colour. I was hoping it might reappear in this thread. I want something around 95-97 so the parts are easier to source.

Girls bike

Ive been looking for an Atac stem like that for my Manitou! Can I have first dib if it ever goes up forsale?!

First dibs are yours if i get bored of it :D
Unlikely though, i am so fussy about my stem angle and this one suits me fab, Gives me a nice comfy riding position.
Konas are great, Stew just recently sold his frame on , had an explosif but cant remember the year unfortunatly. Top tube has a nice slope for a woman too.I contemplated having mine powder coated a hot pink colour but went against that idea.Although polishing it is a nightmare!!!
:)

You pair seem to be getting on well :LOL:

Anyway - here's another of Mrs P's Lava Dome.....

inveraweetive002.jpg

Re: Girls bike

slinky182":2palqnhs said:
Ive been looking for an Atac stem like that for my Manitou! Can I have first dib if it ever goes up forsale?!

What size do you need? 1 & 1/4"?

Ahead?

May have something if you struggle finding any...

Back