Anyone seen a zebra Trimble floating about the postal system

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Cos it hasnt arrived yet :(

Poor Kris sent it last Wednesday. Supposed to take 3-5 days. Its now been a week. Sniff.

Someone has probably received a wildly bizzarre vintage MTB frame for xmas and doesnt know what to do with it...

:shock:

We have got proof - and a tracking number. However tracking number just says it basically got delivered to the post office in France. No idea where it is now...

If you ring parcelfarce , they will give you a new tracking number , the one you have start or finish with fr for france , they should give you a new one with GB in it , if it is arrived in this country .

Yeah well funny. I just tried to ring their helpline - went round in circles eventually getting to the point where you get put through to an operator to ask about delivery code etc and then it comes to a dead end that tells me goodbye. Love it.

Rubbish.

As you say, Christmas was a real shock to all delivery companies :twisted:
Apologies there, slipped into non-PC mode. 'Holidays' was a real shock :twisted: :twisted:

I have sent/awaiting stuff that is taking longer than normal too.

It would be so much easier if every year xmas was on the same day ( 25th / 12 for example ) , so that post office and others can be prepared :roll:

Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish.

BT (Telecoms companies in general actually including mobile ones)
The Post Office
Hosting Services
Our local butchers
Paypal
Ebay Customer service

....are all cr*p.

Sorry but thats the way I feel at the moment.

Back