Nettles are Evil

THEFALLGUY

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
They are definatly evil, its like ying and yang you get great weather and dry trails and temperatures that you can wear shorts in the Summer but theres no point because the devils own weeds are rready to make you itch like a badger. No nettles in winter but too cold for shorts and muddy speed sapping trails.

oh well theres still beer :)

I got really badly stung once and was hallucinating all night (and not in a pleasant way) :(

Not as bad as Brambles in my opinion. The bloody hurt!

Orange 71, do you have an allergy then or was it just multiple stings?

just multiple stings (big multiple - had to wade through a field of them) - my legs were one big sting!

Sounds nasty a nettle trip ................

Personally i have the fact that if you go out on a wet evening ride and get stung your legs itch for about 4 days and people at work think you have some sort of nasty skin problem because you cant stop scratching

When i was 5 and living in Newcastle,i fell off a log while playing ,right into a huge bunch of nettles.
I was wearing nothing more than a pair of shorts.
I cant really remember the aftermath,i think its being repressed :LOL: :LOL:

unocogero":2k63amk8 said:
Not as bad as Brambles in my opinion. The bloody hurt!

Orange 71, do you have an allergy then or was it just multiple stings?

i'll see your brambles and raise you with gorse bushes (not sure thats the correct spelling)

them things rip you to shreds

Ya wussies! - nettles merely enliven the senses !

If you want to truly appreciate the little bastards, boil em up like spinach, and cook them in a King Prawn Saag. -They're the best wild food going... :D

Latest posts

Back