What ever happened to John Stevenson?

Stick Legs

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
A bit stalky I know but he just seemed to disappear about 1994. :shock:

Hope he's okay! Reminded me looking through some old 'quick releases' in MBUK to spec the Pace.

What a great idea for a series of threads..What ever happened to...

Urm...what ever happened to Dave Hemming?

Last I saw he was riding downhill for Marin...?

Rich

Hemming the Lemming appeared in the Grundia a while back

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4331&highlight=dave+hemming

Someone mentioned on here recently that Tim Gould is a postie.

On this note, I bought MBUK for the first time in a AGES last week. There was an article on Dave Cullinan and in Mint Sauce someone got a puncture from something in the fridge discovered in their tyre. I remember this storyline from the mid-90s! It was a real blast from the past (disappointly the calendar "featuring Mint Sauce" was photos with small pictures of Mint and the gang. Nothing like the classic calendars of old, grumble, grumble).

I guess that would make Tim the fastest postie in the UK eh..especially uphill? :D

jez averery

http://www.jezavery.co.uk/

I had chance to see one of the traveling "american style" stunt shows in the summer in bristol.

Who should roll out on a GasGas doing big ramp jumps and tricks but Jumpin'Jez!

Chatted to him after and he was filling in for a guy in the show.
He was a great MC for the show and did all the comentry whilst wearing a "Britney Spears" microphone in his helmet. Still Rides Mtb too

john stevenon has been re-employed by future, to do web based stuff i think, when its up & running i think he's off back to oz.

The fastest postie in the West....

I'll be visiting Mr.Gould after Xmas, so I'll get him to consider a special update for Retrobike (I'll be videoing some cyclocross for my labour of love- a 'cross feature video- I'll see if I can get him to do a video message!).

The fastest postie in the West....

I'll be visiting Mr.Gould after Xmas, so I'll get him to consider a special update for Retrobike (I'll be videoing some cyclocross for my labour of love- a 'cross feature video- I'll see if I can get him to do a video message!).

Back