Alluminium-05

cyclone

Dirt Disciple
Alluminium-05 by Race Designs

There are now two of these on here with another spotted which makes...errr, 3!.... :D

Nice lightweight alu 7005 frame with sweet welds

Bontrager rims, rock shox, rsp stem, shimano deore stuff

took some pics with a better camera than my phone has got today...

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture009.jpg

do you really mean that?...lol

yeah i think it's nice...even like the purple anaodised stuff on it..as i have for the past 12 years..but wouldn't buy a newun like that tho'...

i don't think....?

cyclone":6mcrvvou said:
do you really mean that?...lol

yeah i think it's nice...even like the purple anaodised stuff on it..as i have for the past 12 years..but wouldn't buy a newun like that tho'...

i don't think....?

12 years :shock: WOW well done. Surprised the purple works quite with the red. I've seen terrible retro rides on this site with ano that doesn't work And the bikes cost ££££ and have won BOTM
So well done

I have an Alluminium 05 too, in exactly the same colour. Although I've paired mine with all red and black parts. I've had it from new, since 1997 I think. Other bikes have come and gone, but this has always remained!

paulseys":2nf3y2pa said:
I have an Alluminium 05 too, in exactly the same colour. Although I've paired mine with all red and black parts. I've had it from new, since 1997 I think. Other bikes have come and gone, but this has always remained!

add pictures to this thread.

i still have mine also but was getting really frustrated at the front brake so replaced the front rock shox fork with a marzocchi disc fork with 1 inch steerer.

the fork is black and a little bit longer than original fork so changes the look of the bike a tad but im waiting for a shimano disc hub to be laced into my front wheel at the mo..

i'll put pics up once its done

couple of pics now its been updated with marzocchi bomber disc forks and quickfire type gear levers

2012-12-03153237.jpg

Latest posts

Back