ivmtb.com Int. Vintage Mountain Bikes site

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Hi guys.

since a couple of months i have a blog about retro mountainbikes.
On this blob i can see where the traffic comes from, and from which site,..
Now and then i check that and see that i have reader from all over the place, even the most unexpected places like Hawaii, Chili, South Africa and so on
And also the site which was last visited or linked
Recently a noticed a lot of reader from Hungaria because my blog was mentioned on a loal mountainbike forum,..and today i noticed a site called: International Vintage Mountain Bikes (http://ivmtb.com)
Curious as i am i wanted to check that site but it is behind a registration.
In order to register you need to get invited or so because you need to fill in a "Invitation code", without you can register.
Is anyone here a member? and how do i get invited?,..i am just curious why my blog is mentioned

thanks

Bas

:roll:

but when i look at the traffic, i see the link which was last visited (linked) to my blog, it comes from their forum/site :roll:

Noah Gellner - there was a Noah on VRC (Bushpig) - I wonder if he has gone off to create his own site as he quit VRC and being a moderator there... may be a different Noah of course.

I have been thinking same thing.
There is traffic coming from that site to my Klein-site, but I cant register to see what´s in there... :D

Fight Club was the beginning, now it's moved out of the basement, it's called Project Mayhem... ;-)

Mr K

Attachments

• The things you own end up owning you....jpg
    The things you own end up owning you....jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 3,404
Back