• Total voters

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
After 2 years of riding to work in all weathers. Frame 393 is in need of TLC So what colour(s) should I have ? Return to it's original colour black?

what are the colours of your other ones? i don't want to suggest something you already have! i think big and bright but this is your commuter isn't it? which does suggest the sensible black so as not to stand out to the theiving gits out there!!

jonnyboy666":114qxr8y said:
what are the colours of your other ones? i don't want to suggest something you already have! i think big and bright but this is your commuter isn't it? which does suggest the sensible black so as not to stand out to the theiving gits out there!!

How does a Trimble not stand out ?

Go mad, have some fun with Fluro colours.

jonnyboy666":3suqpv1r said:

The others are yellow, black, two tone (see my gallery) Not just my commute. But off road. This was originally black then Jez re-spray yellow,green blue tiger stripe. But I returned to black.

As for theiving gits. My first T was stolen and when I got it back a year later they had painted it pink :shock:

Frame 393 is in need of TLC So what colour(s) should I have ? Return to it's original colour black?

if black is it's original colour then stick with it.....looks cool too :cool:

MOST CERTAINLY NOT PINK :x The colour pink is :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: pink shirts, T-shirts, cars in fact any thing. I would ban the colour pink :LOL:

Back