Home page

yo-eddy

Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Pretty shocked to see a half n#ked bloke in lycra on my favourite site.... not homofobic at all (hey I'm dutch) but I tend to "cruise"this site quiet a lot on my work (a school ;) ) and don't want people to think strange thoughts :roll: ;) NOT WORK SAFE :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yo-eddy":1uexrg77 said:
Pretty shocked to see a half n#ked bloke in lycra on my favourite site.... not homofobic at all (hey I'm dutch) but I tend to "cruise"this site quiet a lot on my work (a school ;) ) and don't want people to think strange thoughts :roll: ;) NOT WORK SAFE :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That's no ordinary bloke.....that's God ;)

Actually - I'm all in favour - after all how many pages of girlies are there on that "Eye candy, not work safe" post in the OT section?

And he's not bad ... even if it is 1988 .....

I can't see any offence in having a half naked bloke on the front page of RetroBike personally. Just look out of your window on any hot day and there'll be a half naked bloke walking around somewhere, granted probably with a beergut hanging over his jeans but anyway.

LeeDevelopment":2nqpkfrp said:
I can't see any offence in having a half n*ked bloke on the front page of RetroBike personally. Just look out of your window on any hot day and there'll be a half n*ked bloke walking around somewhere, granted probably with a beergut hanging over his jeans but anyway.

It's not the nakedness ......... it's the lycra :? :LOL:
Bit of a shock to find out there IS a God............. and that HE's (half) dressed in lycra........... please give me some time to get comfortable with all of this :roll:

yo-eddy":1mep3x03 said:

The question is, should you be cruising this site at work or getting on with your job ? I know many do it on their bosses pay and time, but if you are on a site which throws up a questionable image at work, then whose fault is it.

And further, to think such a thing as the image mentioned might raise an eyebrow or two if seen, what are you thinking or are you second guessing, if the latter, why.

Just had a look and could only see one thing wrong with it:

Question 21: Dude, where's your chest hair gone?? :LOL:

Sorry, couldn't resist (and it actually was the first thing I noticed).

BTW: Does that bike have a huge crank height/clearance or is it just me?

I just looked, expecting to see a sweat covered tanned buff physique with lycra barely hiding the suggestion of a lunch box, but no, just some pastey white guy no different appearance to many others on what is clearly seen to be a bright sunny day,(not sure about warm if it's Yorkshire). Wtf is wrong with that picture, why the concern ? Ah, I get it, but perhaps that is saying more about the viewer if they find the image questionable.

But aside from that, a 24 inch year wheel, the benefits are obvious, but why was the idea not taken up ?

Never heard of him. :oops:

can we have an interview with Gary Klein :cool: or Brent Trimble :?

Back