pimp my ride

AmberGambler

Old School Hero
hey there,
been a while since i was on here, sort of need your guys help.
Have convinced the missus that it is ok to have a few bikes in the flat and now I wanna pimp my Merlin so it becomes a contender for BOTM.

At the moment its got all sort of pick and mix of goodies on it, however nothing of a thread going through.

So any suggestions is welcome, however I still wanna ride it (tough loving) so it cant become so precious that I just leave it at home.

thanks in advance and ride safe

-a

Two words..

RING - LAY!!!

lol But seriously, when you're asking for candy, you can't get better than the Ringle gear.. I'll be posting pics in the next day or two of my Cuda outfitted with a full assortment of ruby red goodies..

Inigo Montoya":3fdigzdj said:
you might want to check the following link for some inspiration:
http://www.mtb-news.de/forum/showthread.php?t=90100
i personaly wouldn't "pimp" a merlin as these frames are pieces of art anyway. build it with parts that do the frame justice without distracting from its beauty.

That'll be all in German then :? . You have to log-in the see any images. I did actually manage to create a login, hey if you've logged into one forum you can log in them all right? I still couldn't see over half the images :( . Nice looking site all the same, I just wish I could read German. :roll:

thanks guys for the replies... alot of food for thought, I already have some ringle, kooka, wtb and hope on it but its all bits and pieces and nothing esthetically apealling...

anyways here are some pics for those who cant register with the german site...

Attachments

• ForumP1000522.JPG
    ForumP1000522.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,266
  • a8_3.jpg
    a8_3.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,266
  • merlin newsboy custom.jpg
    merlin newsboy custom.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,266
  • merlinelevatedproto.jpg
    merlinelevatedproto.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,266
The owner should be shot.

AND banned from ever owning a Newsboy ever.

Attachments

• merlin_newsboy_custom_149.jpg
    merlin_newsboy_custom_149.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,262
ther newsboy and the turquoise elevator are "fnu" and "before" pics.
one of the most beautiful merlins i've seen so far is the one with the campa stuff on. also seen in the mentioned thread.

Attachments

• merlin-campa.jpg
    merlin-campa.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 1,208
Back