Late evening blast.

mikefoster

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
With new child taking up a lot of time at the moment, the time on the bike has not been frequent the last few weeks. With the weather being so nice of late, last nite i grabbed the time to get out for a quick blast bout 8pm
The inbred was boxed and ready to go to it's new owner (robdem), so the Explosif was the weapon of choice. I Left the house with a headache which seemed to get worse up the first few hills but after that seem to be blown away by the fast dry trails.
By the time i got home about 1hr 1/2 later it was real dark and i felt great.
So sometimes if you feel like you can be arsed to get yer gear on as there's not enough time to ride.....
Just go out and give it a blast.

Attachments

• Late eve blast 3.JPG
    Late eve blast 3.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 726
  • Late eve blast 5.JPG
    Late eve blast 5.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 726
  • Late eve blast 4.JPG
    Late eve blast 4.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 726
  • Late eve blast 2.JPG
    Late eve blast 2.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 726
with you on that one....ive had some of my most memorable rides after the last decent tv program on a cold winters evening when all sensible people are in bed.....gives me an amazing sense of self righteosness the next day!!!d :cool:

Now let's not go down the rugby train of thought could be here all nite.
Baby is doing fine and sleeping ok. Which means so am i. Back to work tomorrow though so i'd better turn this computer of a go to bed now just
in-case.

Cheers Mike.

Like the Kona mike :cool:

I went out for a spin last night too.

And agree with you- when you can't be arsed- is a good time to go for blast, mind you Gok wan was on the telly (my wife watches some crap) and that is as good a reason to piss off as any I can think of. :LOL:

Back