Quill converters

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I use one.

No problems with it. Works fine.

But it's not very 'pure' really. Bit of a lie.

Have an ad up at the moment hoping to swap my ahead stem for equivalent quill version.

If you don't have a threadless headset, don't use an aheadstem. But mine came on the bike so wasn't technically my choice...!

Agree with BoyBurning,-bit of a lie. Not very satisfying if your bike deserves a quill, but they work fine and give you loads of stem options.
Heavy though.

Theyre fantastic :cool:

I've got three, as AHeadstems are now very common and available in loads of reach and angle options I can easily fine tune my handlebar position without having to replace forks and headsets.

OK probably not period correct look but I ride my bikes not look at them :D

Got them on my tandem and tourer. Maybe not something for the purist but they are cheap and effective.
No further questions, your honour.

I'm using one on my clockwork, works fine just make sure it's done up real tight as mine started to slip once which made steering a little interesting :(

Latest posts

Back