Domestic Bliss and having too many Bikes

Gadro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
With the onset of Summer just around the corner ( or as we in the UK call it these days - The Rainy Season :) ) and the fact that I tend to keep my bikes in the conservatory rather than the shed.

(sheds are cold dark place's occupied by creatures with more than four legs and sometimes even eight!!!)

I have been advised by the other half that the conservatory is now going to be turned into a play area for my 1 year old daughter. Too many bikes and not enough space. OMFG! Dilemma.

The other half doesn't want two wheeled pieces of metal with sharp oily spikey things laying around the house anymore. Thats translated to us as errr... Bike's

Pantera's going :( :cry: :cry:

Too be honest, I've built it, rode it, loved it, but simply am not using it enough. So damn I've agreed to get rid of it, just to have a quiet life. I've even had to list it on the Bay to show her that I'm making an attempt to sell it. Sorry that I couldn't stick it on here as this site is for my eye's only.

I even walked around B&Q today contemplating buying another shed :roll:

So whats just happened? List an item then I started having a little browse

eBay madness takes over...........

Just bought another frame. It's a new FS so enough said

She is going to kill me, I'm soooo dead :)

Hmmmmmm........tempting

If it was a Psyclone or Xizang they'd already be getting in the Taxi. But for a Pantera........hmmmmm,............. :LOL:

as long as all the sharp edges are covered up and she promises not to mess with the shifters! I can see no reason why your bikes and the small child can not share the conservatory? its just the wife being selfish! go buy her a new pair of shoes or a new iron some thing prety and shiney normally works, these will keep her busy/happy for a few days and the idea of a playroom will soon be forgotten, problem solved :)

Back