Help with image

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Looking for a pic of:

Justin loretz's Chas Roberts dogs bolx - cant seem to see it in the archive at all.

Surprised this hasnt been scanned and posted?

Anyone else see it anywhere in the site?

So that took you less than 2 minutes?!

Couldn't have been looking very hard first time round...!

Thought originally you were looking for ideas for a new hair cut when I saw the title...

Flock of seagulls perhaps Jezza?? Sorry, not that sort of image. Anyhow.

For best searching use the google search. search box on every page at top right (forum and gallery excepted).

A Chris Waddle Mullet and one of those leather jackets with the wool sleeves that Pikeys wear would look good with the Porsche mate ;)

:LOL: :LOL:

jez-4-bikes-max":2r4l0b3l said:
Its good I have a sense of humour.

:roll:

:LOL:

:LOL: I know I should stop takin' the piss out of your motor but can't help it- actually a really good car. You should hear what my mates say about the Jensen- one said I look like a fat Blackpool pub Landlord off to the cash and carry last week. Twats!

The Jenson is VERY nice. That needs to be permanently garaged and rented out to weddings mate. Lovely.

I would like to have a v posh motor that lives in the garage. See it as an asset.

Thing is it would have to be quite a small car - hence say going for a Porsche Speedster replica etc

jez-4-bikes-max":1atkqgmz said:
The Jenson is VERY nice. That needs to be permanently garaged and rented out to weddings mate. Lovely.

I would like to have a v posh motor that lives in the garage. See it as an asset.

Thing is it would have to be quite a small car - hence say going for a Porsche Speedster replica etc

Get a Lotus Eleven replica from Westfield. I took the demo out last summer for the afternoon and event with a warm A-series engine it was seriously good fun. I'm hoping to order one this year and I have a Coventry Climax to put in it. Very pretty car. I will find the link for you.

3426000407_47a75ddf80_o.jpg

Here you go...

http://westfield-world.com/mod_eleven.html

Si

Back