Anyone seen Gil_M recently?

LeeDevelopment

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Has Gil_M been around lately, sent him an email the other evening, no reply as of yet, probably just me being an impatient little bugger though!

He's about but he gets that many PM's it takes a few days to get a reply. He's a pretty busy guy these days what with trail building in Dalby, organising the Single Speed championship thing, Guiding and still finds time to have a day job. Fear not, he will be along soon enough.

Si

yes,..he is around,...spoke to him very recently but as Si says,..he is a very bussy man

Dr S":21l3uoxn said:
He's about but he gets that many PM's it takes a few days to get a reply. He's a pretty busy guy these days what with trail building in Dalby, organising the Single Speed championship thing, Guiding and still finds time to have a day job. Fear not, he will be along soon enough.

Si

Whooo, Gil_M is officially Superman, well done that guy! :cool:

I had some Decals sent from him the other day and he sent me an email this morning. Think he's busy :)

Still here :)

Been stupid busy last couple of weeks with one thing and another...

Apologies if you have not had replies, will try and get back to you over the next couple of days :oops:

My problem is I don't know when to say no....

Some jobs take minutes to sort, others can take over 6 hours to re-draw, basically I have to try and juggle the two, some jobs can be turned around straight away, but the more involved ones I try and keep in some order, hence why if I don't have it on file it maybe anything up to a month before you hear/see anything

Oh yes, heavily involved with the trail building in Dalby which is in the process of having the First UCI recognised World Cup XC course in the UK built and also hosting this years British Single Speed Champs

Oh nearly forgot, trying to hold down a 40 hour a week job too :)

I should imagine some of you guys are the same :roll:

Please bear with me I get there in the end :)

Back