where the hell did that add go?

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
A few days ago i saw an topic in the for sale or ebay section and i can't find it right now,..
When i saw it the first time i thought; i got to reply this when i get home,..now a few days later,..can't find it :roll:

it was about 2 forks; 1 was sold,..the other one; a rigid alu fork (pace style with a few stickers) was still available,..

where is it ! :?: :oops:

can't help with yours but on a similar subject

I saw an add for a Shogun/Univega with full XT M730/735
for about £220
Am sure it hadn't sold but can't find it now to make an offer.

Help anyone

Ah well, remember a few weeks back when there was all that talk about the naughty VRC mods inflating prices and removing for sale posts to snap up bargains themselves??

(nods head knowingly and taps end of nose)

Monkey see, monkey do!

Its that bloody Jez! he is crackers about Shoguns- got loads of em!

Don't say I told you though :?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Defiant":3lltvzwo said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

from which Mod can i buy the above mentioned fork?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

I'm not sure who snagged these ones, i do however have the finest collection of raleigh montares in the uk, mainly through abusing the rb classifieds ;-)

In all seriousness myself and the other mods use the classifieds just as any other user, no rum play here. If an ad is missing it is quite possible the original poster has edited and altered their ad (or you just can't find it ;-) )

John":3iisaxyx said:
Defiant":3iisaxyx said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

from which Mod can i buy the above mentioned fork?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

I'm not sure who snagged these ones, i do however have the finest collection of raleigh montares in the uk, mainly through abusing the rb classifieds ;-)

In all seriousness myself and the other mods use the classifieds just as any other user, no rum play here. If an ad is missing it is quite possible the original poster has edited and altered their ad (or you just can't find it ;-) )

Got any Mustangs John?? :LOL:

Yeah, i'm fully 'stanged up here. Got a white black and red black. Also got a NOS lizard and NOS activator II. Going to rule the vintage raleigh market soon enough....

John":4ha4xs7w said:
Yeah, i'm fully 'stanged up here. Got a white black and red black. Also got a NOS lizard and NOS activator II. Going to rule the vintage raleigh market soon enough....

What about the one that looked like a blood clot? Circa 1989?? what a fine looking machine that was :?

Anyway, if they were good enough for that Tomac bloke.......

Si

The red black mustang is I assume the blood clot one of which you speak! May get one of those muddy fox wheel covers for the black and white, be just like tomac's then.

Back