Mrs Panda's Lava Dome - pic heavy

Mr Panda

PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Built this up for Mrs P so took it out for a test spin along Loch Etive on Sunday (sure I'll get a route through to the kingshouse eventually):
A bit small for me but perfectly functional.....rear tyre spun like fek on loose gravel :shock:
inveraweetive002.jpg

inveraweetive004.jpg

Don't veer to the left.....
inveraweetive005.jpg

inveraweetive007.jpg

Was trying to find a route all along Loch Etive from Taynuilt to Glencoe, but it seems to get overly pedestrian at this point. Was 5pm and had to beat reatreat home...
inveraweetive014.jpg

Moss, moss and more moss - that's Argyll for ya
inveraweetive041.jpg

and back to the LR track and home in time to discover the kids have eaten my dinner
inveraweetive043.jpg

Bike works fine and seat was a fiver from LIDL so i'm not complaining. Will return there soon and check the route again - became a bit unbikeable at the point I had to turn back, but hey, I can push bikes :LOL:

Oh and yes i need a new pump arrangement. Good pump - now that's worthy of another thread......

The things you do for Mrs Panda, putting yourself out like that entirely for her benefit. I hope she'll be grateful.

Superb retro pictures of that very ancient and beautiful landscape incidentally.

[we won't tell the mods what year the frame is, eh? ;) ]

Now that is my kind of offroading- we will need to organise a meet up at your neck of the woods- you can do the routemaster job? Stunning- bike is pretty cool to. Love your reports keep em coming.

I like the run from the kings to the clakaig and back
A pint at the kingshouse then up to the clakaig for a pint then down to the kings again for a pint
Then off once more to the clakaig
:LOL:
I have to walk as the mate i go with doesnt cycle,maybe one day :roll:

*looks at the photos*

*looks out of window at the grey urban sprawl of a London suburb*

*Would rather be in the photos*

:cry:

Latest posts

Back