Frame Spraying in Sheffield/Leeds area

Skip rat

Dirt Disciple
Well, after asking the question should i keep my Orange Prestige pink and white or go orange and white, i'm pleased to say its stopping pink and white.

My new quetion is where should i get the painting done?

Have been in touch with Bob Jacksons in Leeds and they can do it, its just trying to get the pink right.

Any ideas of any one else who can do it?

I can recommend Bob Jacksons, I have used them a number of times before. However my latest spray job (just 2 weeks ago) was handled by woodrups cycles on kirkstall road in Leeds. And I am very happy with the job they did.

Regards

Rob

Enamel paint looks lovely, but does chip quite easily.
I had a candy purple (purple laquer over silver) done in powder coat whick looked good for years - just needed buffing up occasionally. It was a Leeds or Wakefeld firm I think.

There's a guy called Chris Marshall in the area who does repairs, resprays etc. I don't have an address but could probably get one for you.

Trouble is I can't remember if he's in the Barnsley or Bradford area!

I'd better ask :oops:

PS - does anyone know if Ellis-Briggs in Shipley still do resprays? They used to do a lot of 'trade' work for local shops.

Apologies for hijacking this thread - I've got a 98 Orange P7 and a 93 Kona Lava dome ready for rebuild. The orange paint is thicker and brittle whilst the Kona paint is a lot tougher and less prone to chips etc. So, is the Kona paint enamel and the orange paint powder coat. Not quite sure which paint to choose? So do i stick with the same paint type that is existing on each frame? - any advice would be appreciated.

Back