What did I see?

Tad

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My ex used to say that she was never worried about me looking at other women when we were in town but wished that I wouldn't look at every bike that went past. Well, long story short, not with her any more, still look at every bike that goes past and no longer get nagged about it.

Yesterday I was strolling through town like the young boulevadier that I am and I thought I saw a Zaskar bimble past, only it wasn't. Looked like a Zaskar only the flat bit at the back of the pierced seat tube didn't have GT on it and it had DMR decals, which appeared at a quick glance to be original, on it. Any clues on what it was?

Saracen Kili Comp?

sp_a0477_145.jpg

sp_a0476_665.jpg

Definately not a Saracen, flat plate on the back with no S let alone GT on it. Looked identical to a Zaskar, tripple triangle, same around the headstock...

my ex girlfriend used to think i was eyeing up other girls when we were out, one day i realized she was pissed but didn't know why, took ages to get it out of her what was upsetting her.

when she found out it was bikes instead of other girls she was massively apologetic! the good kind of apology!! :D it was about 6 weeks into the relationship, she'd been pissed at me for a while but hadn't said anything! i thought it was well funny!! :LOL:

The other day I got the dirtiest look from the woman whose bike I was eyeing up. I can tell you she was riding a 1988 Puegeot Niagara, but I can't for the life of me tell you what she looked like... was she blonde? :shock: :oops:
I quite like it when I see other people eyeing up my bikes though, it's nice to be appreciated and because I deliberately don't keep them all shiny it's nice to be able to spot a fellow enthusiast.

Back