Evening blast with Jade + cool pics!

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Beautiful weather today, but sadly my day had been taken up with mowing the lawn then mostly decorating :roll:

So, at 5pm when Jade asked to go for a ride I jumped at the chance! :cool:

A 5 minute cycle path ride to the local woods, a 30 minute blast through the trees then 5 mins home. Perfect :D

I am loving the action pics she took of the Zaskar :cool:

Attachments

• DSCN2170.JPG
    DSCN2170.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 775
  • DSCN2167.JPG
    DSCN2167.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 775
  • DSCN2162.JPG
    DSCN2162.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 775
  • DSCN2159.JPG
    DSCN2159.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 775
Cool :cool: , those last two of the Zaskar could almost be magazine test pics from BITD :)

The drop in that last pic look's steep :shock:

jimihendrix":6f7wby8y said:
Cool :cool: , those last two of the Zaskar could almost be magazine test pics from BITD :)

The drop in that last pic look's steep :shock:

Thats what I thought about the pics :LOL:

Yes, the drop is short and steep.......and after watching me 3 or 4 times, Jade did it :cool:

Your Zaskar looks so much like my Pantera - how do I know mine isn't a Zaskar - does yours have 6061 stamped on it and the usual serial number (month/year etc.)?

orange71":2z7ygav1 said:
Your Zaskar looks so much like my Pantera - how do I know mine isn't a Zaskar - does yours have 6061 stamped on it and the usual serial number (month/year etc.)?

I'm trying to remember if it has the 6061-T6 stamp.....I am sure it does :? I know it still has the original "Made in USA 6061-T6" sticker at the bottom of the seat tube, and the left dropout stamp is 0992**** 18. I am going to have to check in the morning now! :LOL:

daj":2z7ygav1 said:
Cool pics!! :cool:

I missed this earlier :D

Cheers mate! She is getting better and better with the old photography :cool:

That last pic really could be from a mag ie taking the shot from an angle to make the incline seem even steeper than it really is :LOL:

The bit of wall you see at the left helps you realise what is actually vertical/horizontal unless the walls round your way are really shonky ;)

Best riding is often near home if you know where to look !

velomaniac":1shbe8v9 said:
Best riding is often near home if you know where to look !

Yup :LOL:

The woods are 5 mins from home, and the 'drop' is just off the cycle path only seconds from my house.

I am finding more and more local trails at the moment, as I take Alfie out for walks in the buggy! :cool: In fact, I found some last night, including some freshly laid North Shore style boarding over the local marshland :D

Back