Whats is the longest ride you have done this year?

55 offroad on sunday. forced to do much longer road rides than that when the snow was down, but it was so boring I didnt pay attention to the miles tally.

I bet 55 offroad round your way's a pretty epic ride Scant!
I've got a bit in but mainly on the road :cry:

MJN":1l2kllai said:
I bet 55 offroad round your way's a pretty epic ride Scant!
I've got a bit in but mainly on the road :cry:

I was surprisingly dehydrated sunday night, just sourced some electrolytes for thursdays big ride :)

Not enough basically :roll: I've only been pootling on road bike twice, each time the same 28miles. I did do 15 later with the mountain bike that night so 43, nothing great. I did 28 offroad on sunday, but the pace was slow as one of the girls was struggling big time, we left her in the cafe and went back to pick her up. I've tracked it all on my phone and the total is shockingly low :oops:

Sundays ride is here: http://sportstracker.nokia.com/nts/workoutdetail/index.do?id=757438

I have managed bout 15miles max last week. Due a new baby (real one not a bike) in a few weeks :D , so the next couple of months could be a long route to work for me.
Should get back off road propper by the summer. :(

Doing 25 miles a day now to work and back which is cool, done a 25/30 miler earlier in the year and am hoping to get out this weekend as it's staying dry :D

The 9 miles to work. Hendon to Whitehall or Colindale to Whitehall :( Still spring/summer on its way :D :D

Back