Lincoln rides??

Awkward Kid

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Where to go boys n girls? Any half decent rides close to Lincoln? Single speed routes? Something for the XC rocket?

Cheers

didnt know you were local

pickle usually organises a ride but seems to have been slack lately :LOL:

sherwood pines would be a good place to thrash around for quite a few of us and very nearly turned into a ride last time it was mentioned . hint hint unocogero and orange71 :LOL:

people are welcome to turn up in grantham if they want to battle the wind on a boring canal path with me . theoretically it goes as far as nottingham but i havnt managed anywhere near that yet . cut hedges have left me with to many punctures and the wind is a big factor in speed along the gravel and sections of muddy grass where the path isnt well maintained

Yes we should organise a Sherwood Pines trip. Are the other woods close enough (by bike) to link into as well e.g. thieves wood etc? Make a long day of it.

I'd definitely be up for that :D

i would need permission from the mrs . i would need to steal her car as mine is far from roadworthy :oops:

I have 1 hour, 2 hour and 3-3.5hr hour loops around Branston, Mere, Bracebridge Heath, Waddington, Cross O' Cliff, Canwick.........

........but I dont like sharing ;)

I have 1 hour, 2 hour and 3-3.5hr hour loops around Branston,

sounds like a used trail dealer :LOL:

ive got a lovely little hour long ride youd just love . care to take er out for a spin and see if you like it . we could work out the finance on your return . oh children are no problem its non taxing for the littleuns and elderly alike and if its not satisfactory ive got a half our turning up later in the week i can put aside for you :LOL:

Back