Stuff you wished you bought/bid on in 06?

scant

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
prompted by Johns plans for 07 thread. what (if anything) do you regret not buying, or bidding that little bit more on?

Me? before the auction I heard 1 of my (will edit this later when I remeber! name of the ford mustang in "gone in 60seconds" Jez knows!)favourite bikes, the FAT chance 10th anniversary refered to by an actual 10th annivery owner as "a different paint" Yo eddy. :(
a few days later 1 came up on ebay & I didnt bid, i think it only made £700.
tis my only not bid regret for 06. still dont know if I want 1?

did consider bidding on the yeti C26, but such high ££ for a pile of unrideable pipes & lugs,... luckily sanity prevailed & I didnt bid :D

So what do you regret not buying?

I was thinking about this the other day and came up with a few suspects that I regretted not buying, but sitting here right now I can't recall any of them, so it's obviously not that bad.

A nice tricked up Yo that was for sale in London on the bay. Struggling to make £600 iirc, and had matching RS and rigids.

Missed Gatorfade Klein.. ;)

The dented Rocky Altitude in the states. Guy was being a bit, umm, err, well maybe could post, yeah I will pull the auction, no I will let it run etc.
Should have just ignored the dent and put in stupid bud and be done with it.

:roll:

Tranquility Base":waz6g678 said:
Wasn't the Mustang called Eleanor?

thats the sucka :D ... lovely car as well :D

you'll find a rocky gump. if 1 crops up in vancouver give me a shout, got a mate there who could help out with shipping ;) (dont everyone bombard me with requests, his gaffs already full of junk for me ;)

The beautiful Zinn which appeared in the channel islands on Ebay.
I did bid - I didn't make reserve though and got offered it after the auction end.

What did I do?

Let it go to someone on here (see reader's bikes)!

I try not to look - it's too painful! :LOL:

Some dude just sold two Nishiki ALiens (one aluminum like mine and one chrome moly) and a specialized stumpjumper for $104 (US) on ebay. I forgot to check the auction....

Thunderchild

Thunderchild":rx2i1gzs said:
Some dude just sold two Nishiki ALiens (one aluminum like mine and one chrome moly) and a specialized stumpjumper for $104 (US) on ebay. I forgot to check the auction....

Thunderchild

I followed that auction from start to finish... literally. I nearly cried when I saw them go for a measley hunderd. I actually considered flying over to get them!

Back