Show me your RC35 cantilever set up!

Rich

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Hi guys,

I'm pretty confused on how to set up my Pace Rockers for my bike and was wondering if anyone had examples of theirs that I can follow..I have two rockers, and they're both different designs....

Cheers

Rich

I second that confusion, I hear the rocker needs to be ballanced in the middle but there seems no way to get both pads to toutch at the same time. Endless tweaking of cables and grub screws appears futile!

Black art dude! You either have it or you dont :LOL:
I have never had any probs with setup on any of the rockers :p

rc300":3p7obdo7 said:
Black art dude! You either have it or you dont :LOL:
I have never had any probs with setup on any of the rockers :p

Come on then...lets see some photos... :LOL:

Rich

I had no probs with cantis with reasonable tension adjustment - Ritchey's were not nice though so I put the old XT high-profiles back on.
There are 3 holes in the brace to set the rocker tension and you balance the cantis with their own tension adjusters. It can be a faff.
Sorry these pix are poor quality, the bike is all melted and crushed (the forks are in a tool box though) so none better will be available.

Attachments

• img017i.jpg
    img017i.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 938
  • img015i.jpg
    img015i.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 938
Thanks Piers

I see that I'm missing the brass cable stop....better get hunting....cheers

Rich

Talk about jammy...just found one on ebay...how lucky is that!!!!

I've been pretty slack recently...she's all ready to go, just saving my pennies (well cents anyway) hopefully next couple of weeks...trying to figure out what i'm going to do about decals..have a couple of designs, but not too sure how to get them fabricated...

Cheers

Rich

I think there're a bunch of peeps on here who make decals. I've only got 1 pearlescent one from an elastomer kit. Not really suitable.

Back