Zaskar photo request

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I need a pic of a period correct 1992 Zaskar LE please, both sides.

I have a lovely set of fresj gil_m decals and want to get the placing spot on ;)

Thanks peeps!

Jon,

liamconnolly has a 1992 catalog for sale, that might help?

Dave

Pickle, I too have a period correct 92 w/full M900 but only has the top tube decal on it. I'm awaiting arrival but the Catalog picture should be fairly accurate...from the 92 Tech Shop catalog!
Doesn't show both sides... are you wondering about the position of the GT and all-terra? Oh and if it's going to be correct don't forget about the QR warning label on the left rear stay.

Attachments

• GT_92_1.jpg
    GT_92_1.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 1,109
  • GT_92_1.jpg
    GT_92_1.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 1,109
  • GT_92_4.jpg
    GT_92_4.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,109
  • GT_92_5.jpg
    GT_92_5.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 1,109
gm1230126":b63wo6ys said:
Doesn't show both sides... are you wondering about the position of the GT and all-terra?

What I am wanting full confirmation of is how the Zaskar LE sits on the downtube on the non driveside :?

Just like it looks on the right side. Put the drive side on first then wrap a piece of masking tape around the down tune to use as a guide for where to start on the other side.

gm1230126":57x47ej6 said:
Just like it looks on the right side. Put the drive side on first then wrap a piece of masking tape around the down tune to use as a guide for where to start on the other side.

Thanks......and thats a useful tip :cool:

Foto-AJIUZ3Z7.jpg

My old friend....

Back