What are your plans for 2007?

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
As 2006 is drawing to a close it's time to look forward to 2007.

Interested to hear what people are going to be looking for next year.

Personally I'm going to be trying to finish off my existing projects and will be looking for two new rides next year, a steel colnago and a pace rc 100. Let's see how things pan out.

Nice thread John...

Building my dream bike now I have the frame, My RC200.
Getting fit enough that I don't look a tit on it! :LOL:
Working hard enough that my wife doesn't need to go back to work after having our baby in March. (she can then run me up to the hills on request) :LOL:

I am looking for an early full sus : GT RTS , Cannondale EST , Specialized ground control etc...

and maybe a retro road bike .

who knows ? :LOL:

Get the Yo finished in time for my birthday in Feb, then spend the rest of the year enjoying it! Also heard that the guy who bought my Marin Eldridge Grade from me now only lives 5miles away, so will be trying to buy it back if he still has it... And trying to find a Yo Betty for t'other half!

top tip; today i saw a nos 96' proflex on chainreaction (not that id ever wana promote them) going for £200ish!

for me, next year after ive finally posted pics of all my gear & built my 89' ridgeback 603, ill be looking at building retro DH bike. (i know which one)

cchris2lou":jxna4bx0 said:
I am looking for an early full sus : GT RTS , Cannondale EST , Specialized ground control etc...

and maybe a retro road bike .

who knows ? :LOL:

Here in Holland is a RTS for sale on the dutch sales site. pm me for a link.

My house purchase completes in early Jan so I'm looking forward to a year of DIY and spending money on power tools and paint rather than shiny bike bits.

Having said that, I have a set of wheels with singlespeed hubs sat around doing nowt in the garage so I will be looking for a nice frame that I can build up as a SS. Nothing in mind yet, but always got my eye open :)

Hmmmm, got my proper Bontrager and a Fuquay this year so it's gonna be tough to top that.....there is a certain other bike I've been after and it looks like I may have found one to restore :D

Cheers
Stu

I am looking forward to finishing this house off so I can get back to the mountains.

Also looking forward to the finishing touches on my Fisher RS1 Pro - which will probably lead me to sell it and find another project?!

Oh - and summer of course! Light nights and long evening rides :D

Back