Retro Fettling - what's your poison?

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Just spent a very happy hour in retro fettling land in the garage with a nice cuppa and some shortbread listening to the Archers.

Perfect.

What do you listen to/ drink/ dunk while you're in tinker land?

:D

Coffee, white, 2 sugers, pre 12pm

Tea, white, 2 sugars, post 12pm

Music = happy hardcore, trance, a little drum & bass, hard house :cool:

Wu-Tangled":1i836qdr said:
Just spent a very happy hour in retro fettling land in the garage with a nice cuppa and some shortbread listening to the Archers.

Perfect.

:D

Sounds good! The Archers is building towards something at the moment. Did you hear the (sounded like) Marcus Brigstock thing before?

Pickle, I'm afraid I would rather listen to a road drill!!

Spanners slipping, knuckles being bashed, swearing....

Just kidding, silence apart from the birds singing, mebbe a drink of juice.

Archers is good, I generally only listen to radio 4 these days....and im a relative youngen at 28.

when in the shop it was radio 2 and hot chocolate because i couldnt be arsed to get milk for tea , id alternate between the chip shop and bakery when it wasnt busy

at the moment ill drink tea or coffee/hot chocolate mix with whipped cream and http://somafm.com/play/groovesalad it was a fookin hassle getting it to work with linux though but i can now listen to it on a separate player without having to use the site at all :cool:

love a bit of ambient in the background

or ill watch something on a linksite in the background

i did once put a nokon gear cable on while stoned , took hours as i spent a lot of time lying on the lounge carpet staring at the sections thinking how fookin ace they are :LOL: i was probably listening to led zep , super tramp , fleetwood mac or similar

Perfect garage situation for me is late-night Radio 1 of some description, a nice big spliff and a fruity/flowery beer (usually Badger's Golden Glory). The key is to keep up momentum on the tinkering, otherwise I find myself contentedly staring at some cool bike part that's 'too nice to use'.

hmmm either coffee (milk no sugar) or wine/G&T, depending on what time of day it is.

Music: Skunk Anansie, Garbage, Marilyn Manson, Fangs, PSB, Madonna, The Ting Tings, Grace Jones, Amy Winehouse etc.

Whatever I've brewed up last! :cool:

here...23 bottles of a Honey-Cinnamon Oktoberfest. :D

Attachments

• IMG_3252.jpg
    IMG_3252.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,290

Latest posts

Back