***replacement Sintesi graphics***

Goody

Dirt Disciple
can anyone help me, i am currently restoring 2 Sintesi Bazooka's and i am in need of some replacment graphics for the frames, has anyone any idea where i can get some from?

many thanks

Mark

***I'm also after an IS adaptor for the rear brake is anyone has any idea where i can get one from, i've tried all the usual places such as CRC, Goldtec, HOPE etc, thanks again

Gil_m on here is our resident decal meister and thoroughly top bloke ;)

You don't want a third bazooka project do you?

Chris.

I got some for my Sintesi Bromont from Ebay.de. 'fraid I can't remember the seller.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
pics

here are some of the pics of the bazookas im restoring...the orange one has been mine since 1998 and isnt really being restored as its been the only DH bike ive ever had...its does have new linkages and shock off another Bazooka that has hardly been riden and new wheels. hubs, brakes, gears, cranks etc etc

The green one is going to have bomber triple clamps and formula disk brakes etc...trying to get some graphics for it but im really struggling still :(

put in a few action shots as well :D

Attachments

• Photo-0147.jpg
    Photo-0147.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 794
  • Photo-0152.jpg
    Photo-0152.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 794
  • Photo-0149.jpg
    Photo-0149.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 794
  • SCOTLAND GAP JUMP 1.jpg